10) You stop completing your linkedin profile and start worrying about xyzmatrimony.com
9) While taking a picture you start thinking of making it a abcmatrimony profile pic rather than a FB profile pic.
8) You start noticing people’s surnames – something you never did in the past 27 years of your life.
7) You realize that now in addition to preparing, “Why do you want this job?” you also have to prepare, “What do I expect from my life partner?”
6) The girl who sits in the next cabin starts looking OK to you.
5) (Almost) Every ‘correct age’ unmarried women starts being judged from a is-she-ok-for-me point of view
4) You start realizing that all your ex-girlfriends weren’t that bad after all.
3) You moods begin alternating between being S*** scared and irrational exuberance(and I dont mean that in an Alan Greenspanish way)
2) Every time your mom calls up, you feel the consternation that she’ll either mention a new ‘rishtaa’ or ask, “Bhaiyyu, did you find someone on xyzmatrimony?”
1) You are undecided that which of the above 9 points should be ranked numero uno, for all of them are as weird and as true as it gets.